About Me

My photo
Corona, California, United States
I am 28 years old and married to my best friend, Nicholas. We have two beautiful boys together, Caleb and Noah. I am a full-time stay at home mom and these are my confessions...

Nick

Nick
{the Hubby}

Caleb

Caleb
{the Oldest}

Noah

Noah
{the Baby}

{FAMILY}

{FAMILY}

Posts You May Have Missed:

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Wooden Monogrammed Kitchen iPad Stand Now Available in our Etsy Shop!


Golden Pecan Finish
Grey Finish


























With Mother's Day soon approaching our kitchen iPad stand makes a perfect gift! Currently available in two finishes, each stand comes with a custom ink transfer of one initial, and with or without a vintage wreath. Our stand allows for two viewing angles.  We are currently processing orders and shipping within 1-2 weeks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment