About Me

My photo
Corona, California, United States
I am 28 years old and married to my best friend, Nicholas. We have two beautiful boys together, Caleb and Noah. I am a full-time stay at home mom and these are my confessions...

Nick

Nick
{the Hubby}

Caleb

Caleb
{the Oldest}

Noah

Noah
{the Baby}

{FAMILY}

{FAMILY}

Posts You May Have Missed:

Saturday, April 13, 2013

DIY Home Made "Febreze"


This post will be short and sweet. I love me some Febreze. I would walk around "febrezing" my house
all day if I could. I love a fresh clean smell in my home. But have you seen febreze prices lately Everything is getting more expensive and I just cant justify the price for one bottle anymore. "I can make this myself" I thought one afternoon. Well I was right! You only need three ingredients, a spray bottle and a funnel to make your own batch at a fraction of the cost! Hallelujah!


  • Insert a funnel into the top of a spray bottle.
  • Pour 1/8 cup of your favorite fabric softener into your spray bottle. I prefer Downy Infusions. On sale it was $3 for a huge bottle. 
  • Add 2 tablespoons of baking soda to the bottle.
  • Fill the rest of the bottle with water. I use very warm water to help break up the baking soda.
  • Replace the cap and shake the bottle well.

Success smells wonderful! =)



{QoK}

No comments:

Post a Comment