About Me

My photo
Corona, California, United States
I am 28 years old and married to my best friend, Nicholas. We have two beautiful boys together, Caleb and Noah. I am a full-time stay at home mom and these are my confessions...

Nick

Nick
{the Hubby}

Caleb

Caleb
{the Oldest}

Noah

Noah
{the Baby}

{FAMILY}

{FAMILY}

Posts You May Have Missed:

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Love

For weeks I have been thinking and dreaming of having tangerine nail polish for the summer. Being a stay at home mom allows me to have lots of time to think of all sorts of great ideas and things Each time I have been to the store I have checked inventory to see if there is the "perfect shade"...too neon, too pastel, too ugly! I had been hitting a dead end. Until,  I was leaving Target last week I noticed on a end cap they are now carrying Essie brand of nail polish! NO WAY!! I love Essie!! Because I had my two boys in tow I didn't have a chance to check out the shades, but I made a mental note in my head to check back. Well I checked back and low and behold they carry a ton of different brand now, with tons of beautiful shades for summer. But I knew what I wanted, and the Essie brand hit it dead on! "Meet Me at Sunset" by Essie is my new Summer love!

{QoK}

No comments:

Post a Comment