About Me

My photo
Corona, California, United States
I am 28 years old and married to my best friend, Nicholas. We have two beautiful boys together, Caleb and Noah. I am a full-time stay at home mom and these are my confessions...

Nick

Nick
{the Hubby}

Caleb

Caleb
{the Oldest}

Noah

Noah
{the Baby}

{FAMILY}

{FAMILY}

Posts You May Have Missed:

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Decorating Ideas

It has been around 5 weeks since the seller has submitted our offer to the bank to be approved for a short sale purchase! I am starting to get really anxious and with nothing better to do in my spare time I have started scouring the Internet for design ideas for our first home. Right now we have a more modern look mixed with a bit of traditional. Brown suede couch, modern TV stand and shelving, and then a more traditional buffet...a lot of dark rich woods and clean lines. Well that's all going out the window come our first home! I have always thought my decorating style was more modern-traditional, but its really just traditional-eclectic. Here are some photos that really capture the look I am going to be going for in our first place...
Master Bedroom
[Guest Room]
Dining Room

Patio
{QoK}

No comments:

Post a Comment