About Me

My photo
Corona, California, United States
I am 28 years old and married to my best friend, Nicholas. We have two beautiful boys together, Caleb and Noah. I am a full-time stay at home mom and these are my confessions...

Nick

Nick
{the Hubby}

Caleb

Caleb
{the Oldest}

Noah

Noah
{the Baby}

{FAMILY}

{FAMILY}

Posts You May Have Missed:

Monday, June 27, 2011

My New Chair!!



I am anxiously awaiting my hubby to get home from work. Why? Well, you see he picked up a chair that I have been scouring the internet for to re-do for our master bedroom. I got a great deal at $20 and plan on purchasing some cream or white silk to re upholster it, a spray of metallic silver paint and presto!  The chair in the picture is a similar style to the one I purchased, although I think mine is a little more ornate in the woodwork. I am debating painting the wood or not. I guess I will have to see what type of fabric I am able to find and how it will fit in with my room's decor. We are still awaiting word on whether or not the bank has approved or short sale offer. This waiting game is really starting to get to me now. It has been 6 weeks since we have submitted the offer to the seller, and 5 weeks since the bank has had our offer sitting on their desks. This is no surprise that we are still waiting to hear back, but I would just love to have a definite answer! So far I have added a walnut dining table, sofa, washer, dryer and now this chair to our garage. Soon there will be no room for the car! Well, I am off to finish up dinner...the hubby should be home any moment!

{QoK}

No comments:

Post a Comment