About Me

My photo
Corona, California, United States
I am 28 years old and married to my best friend, Nicholas. We have two beautiful boys together, Caleb and Noah. I am a full-time stay at home mom and these are my confessions...

Nick

Nick
{the Hubby}

Caleb

Caleb
{the Oldest}

Noah

Noah
{the Baby}

{FAMILY}

{FAMILY}

Posts You May Have Missed:

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Baby's Birthday

My baby boy's first birthday is next week and I am floored! Not because I can't believe it, but because I am so exhausted running after my two boys I am laying on the floor...haha, this really happens sometimes. I am happy to report that a year of nursing/pumping is coming to it's end next week as well. I have transitioned him onto whole milk successfully so I am giving him about half my milk half whole until his first birthday. For the sake of saying, yes I did it for a full year! Silly, I know. But to me it matters.

Enough about me! My baby boy, Noah, is turning one! I think time goes by 2x a fast when you have more than one child. I swear Caleb's first year didn't go by nearly as quickly. Two=twice the fun! My little blue eyed babe is the sweetest boy, always sporting a big smile and eager to eat anything in sight! I always imagined I would have blue eyed, blonde hair kids...Noah has blue eyes a auburn/blonde hair so I guess he fits the bill! He and Caleb couldn't look much more different, they have similiar features such as my husbands eyebrow shape and nose but totally opposite coloring. Not to mention people always comment on how beautiful or pretty my daughter is. Really? Dressed in jeans and a blue plaid shirt? I always smile, thank them and then correct them. Noah is really a boy after all. Just a beautiful boy. Now that Noah is older he is really enjoying playing and chasing after his older brother, Caleb. They have such a blast together screaming about the house and chasing one another. Hitting and beating up on one another. Such a joy to watch! I seriously need a daughter...

{QoK}

No comments:

Post a Comment