About Me

My photo
Corona, California, United States
I am 28 years old and married to my best friend, Nicholas. We have two beautiful boys together, Caleb and Noah. I am a full-time stay at home mom and these are my confessions...

Nick

Nick
{the Hubby}

Caleb

Caleb
{the Oldest}

Noah

Noah
{the Baby}

{FAMILY}

{FAMILY}

Posts You May Have Missed:

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pumpkin in March?? Say what!

So anybody who knows me probably knows I LOVEEEEE Starbucks Pumpkin Scones!!! They are hands down the best pastry at Starbucks...if you disagree, well then you are wrong! Haha. These lovely delicious scones are a seasonal item offered during their Fall Promo. And I have to say with the busyness of having tow young boys and being trapped inside all day I didn't get to indulge in as many scones as I would have liked to. My hips are probably thankful for that! A friend of mine let me know she bought some scones at a local Starbucks yesterday morning. Say what?! Are you sure? Yes! They are back at least for the day it seemed. Well, my husband is actually a store manager at Starbucks so I immediately called him to see if he got any at his store that day. He didn't know. How do you not know? Well, to his defense he was doing admin stuff in the back all day and wasn't working out on the floor. He called me back within a few minutes to let me know they had some in! "Buy me the whole tray!!" I think that's what I yelled at him over the phone. I would have eaten them all too! When he got home from work he only had two bags in his hand. *sigh* it was bittersweet.  In my head I was thinking..."I will eat half of one scone tonight so I can savor it, and spread the goodness out over the next couple days. Yeah, that worked...NOT! I ended up eating the whole scone within a couple minutes. It was just as amazing as I remember it being. Probably better that I remember it being. I will tell you there is nothing like pumpkin in March!
{QoK}

No comments:

Post a Comment