About Me

My photo
Corona, California, United States
I am 28 years old and married to my best friend, Nicholas. We have two beautiful boys together, Caleb and Noah. I am a full-time stay at home mom and these are my confessions...

Nick

Nick
{the Hubby}

Caleb

Caleb
{the Oldest}

Noah

Noah
{the Baby}

{FAMILY}

{FAMILY}

Posts You May Have Missed:

Friday, February 25, 2011

The time has come my little friends to talk of many things...

I haven't really determined how this blog title coincides with my post yet so bear with me. I am a very random person who thinks with my heart not head sometimes! Today started with having an unexplainable amount of energy and not being able to get to sleep until after 5:30am. It sounds odd I know but the day does start over at midnight...thus my day started with a lot of energy...and I've been dying a slow death ever since! I spent countless hours working on blogs and twitter and the like for myself and my hubby. While it was great to get so much accomplished I feel like a walking zombie. An awesome, cleaning, cooking, taking care of my kids kind of zombie NOT the kinda who eat people on movies and video games. That of course would be ridiculous. Back to my day, I slept a couple of hours and was rudely awaken by my two boys who were eagerly waiting for their breakfast to be served to them on a silver platter. Well more likely a Toy Story or Cars plate, but you get the idea. Because my hubby was home I decided I would do the right thing and pawn them off on him so I could rest a little longer. It worked! Whew! I didn't really get much more sleep but I got to lay in bed and do nothing.  We had a noon appointment with my husband's good friends for lunch in Riverside so we bundled everybody up and headed out. Lunch was nice but too short. Wish we had more time to chat with them and share what the Lord has been doing in our lives and vice versa. After that we stopped by a couple stores to get some essential survival things for the weekend. Shortly thereafter my hubby was out the door and on his way up the mountain, in the rain, for youth winter camp. (Praise God, for keeping the whole youth group and it's leaders safe during their drive to camp! ) While I do miss my hubby already I have noticed a couple of things. It's much cleaner, quieter and the actually kids got to bed on time, not Daddy's time.  Only one full day before the chaotic whirlwind that is my life hits full speed again! Hehe. Well it's time to eat turtle brownie and vanilla ice cream STRAIGHT FROM THE TUB. Because I can...and because I am Queen of this castle. Much love.
{QoK}

No comments:

Post a Comment