About Me

My photo
Corona, California, United States
I am 28 years old and married to my best friend, Nicholas. We have two beautiful boys together, Caleb and Noah. I am a full-time stay at home mom and these are my confessions...

Nick

Nick
{the Hubby}

Caleb

Caleb
{the Oldest}

Noah

Noah
{the Baby}

{FAMILY}

{FAMILY}

Posts You May Have Missed:

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wooden Bunny Project



My hubby recently bought me a jigsaw! Hooray!! We had borrowed a friend's in the past to get little things done here or there but we decided we needed to take the plunge and start investing in good a tool collection. I have a lot of scrap wood in my garage, from who knows what project so I decided to make myself a little wooden bunny for my porch! First I went on google and found a bunny silhoutte I liked then I blew it up, printed it and cut it out. Then I traced it out on some scrap wood and cut it out with my jigsaw! Easy peasy! I also cut out a couple of wooden eggs for my porch as well. One egg has a very flat bottom, ha! He's special! After he was cut out I used some paints I had extra off, primarily Swan Sea by Behr which is the wall color in my boys room! I love that color, and I've been using it a lot around the house for little projects. 











1 comment:

  1. My hubby recently bought me a jigsaw! Hooray!! We had borrowed a friend's in the past to get little things done here or there but we decided we needed to take the plunge and start investing in good a tool collection.
    Real wood Crib |
    Crib made in USA

    ReplyDelete