About Me

My photo
Corona, California, United States
I am 28 years old and married to my best friend, Nicholas. We have two beautiful boys together, Caleb and Noah. I am a full-time stay at home mom and these are my confessions...

Nick

Nick
{the Hubby}

Caleb

Caleb
{the Oldest}

Noah

Noah
{the Baby}

{FAMILY}

{FAMILY}

Posts You May Have Missed:

Thursday, March 28, 2013

{got talent?}


I apologize for my lack of posts lately, I have been consumed with getting things started and rolling for our etsy shop!!  My husband has told me for the past several months that I need to find a way to use my talents to bring glory to God and bring in some extra $$ for all my Hobby Lobby trips, ha! What women doesn't love her some HL?? In the last couple of months I have become increasisgnly intersted in woodworking, and making signs from salvaged wood. It started with making my iPad kitchen holder and from there I got the bug. My head is full of ideas, probably most of which are beyond my skills at this point, of wonderful things to make for my home. It may be just me, but I find the market for Christian home decor to be sorely lacking in style and color. 98% of what I find is in super dark colors with gold lettering. Bleh. Our home is on the lighter side with A LOT of white, greys and shades of turquoise blue. When I ran across some wood that was going to tossed out I thought I would give a try to putting together a wooden sign and painting them with inspiring quotes from Scripture and so forth. I did, and I'm hooked. I need a creative outlet so for me this has been a lot of fun. You can find my shop on etsy under the name: Lisset & Company







1 comment: