About Me

My photo
Corona, California, United States
I am 28 years old and married to my best friend, Nicholas. We have two beautiful boys together, Caleb and Noah. I am a full-time stay at home mom and these are my confessions...

Nick

Nick
{the Hubby}

Caleb

Caleb
{the Oldest}

Noah

Noah
{the Baby}

{FAMILY}

{FAMILY}

Posts You May Have Missed:

Friday, April 26, 2013

{Free Summer Printables}


I am an early bird and setting up all my summer decor today. I will have some reveals later on this weekend. In the dining room we are honoring our great country with a Americana theme that extends out to the front porch. Here are some of the free printables I will be incorporating in to my home decor this summer season =)


God Bless America printable in 5x7 and 8x10 over at Landee see, Landee do



One-Nation Under God Printable over at Detail Oriented Diva


Pledge Allegiance Overlap Printable over at Creations by Kara 



My Country Tis of Thee Printable  and America, America! Printable over at HMH Designs



America Banner Printable over at Second Street



Land of the Free Printable over at I Heart Nap Time




5 stars. 13 stripes. printable over at Madigan Made



I Pledge Printable over at Eighteen25

Let Freedom Ring Printable over at I Should Be Mopping the Floor




America Subway Printable over at The Perfect Card for You


No comments:

Post a Comment