About Me

My photo
Corona, California, United States
I am 28 years old and married to my best friend, Nicholas. We have two beautiful boys together, Caleb and Noah. I am a full-time stay at home mom and these are my confessions...

Nick

Nick
{the Hubby}

Caleb

Caleb
{the Oldest}

Noah

Noah
{the Baby}

{FAMILY}

{FAMILY}

Posts You May Have Missed:

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Hair Care System



Have you seen the commercial for Suave Professionals new line of Moroccan infused hair care products? The hair on the model looks so incredibly shiny, smooth and silky!! "I have to have these products!!!!" My exact thoughts when the commercial ended. Then it hit me, the hair on commercials always looks amazing because they have professional stylists! My hair will never remotely come close to looking so smooth and beautiful!! *Insert sad face* I decided to take out my iPad and search the web for some reviews on this new line, but I really didn't find much of anything. It was then I knew I had to purchase it and try it out myself! I have naturally wavy hair that is more on the frizzy side and honestly most nights after taking shower I just go to sleep with it sopping wet. Horrible I know, but being a stay at home mom means that more often than not my hair is up and pulled back so there is no reason for me to spend time and product on blow drying my hair each night. With that said I decided to pick up some of these new products while I was at the store yesterday. I picked up the Shine Shampoo & Conditioner System with Moroccan Argan Oil and the Deep Conditioning Shine Mask with Moroccan Argan Oil all for around $13. Here are some excerpts from their website:



SHINE SHAMPOO WITH MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL
This shine shampoo, infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil, gently cleanses while making hair brilliantly shiny.
SHINE CONDITIONER WITH MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL
This shine conditioner, infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil, conditions hair while smoothing the cuticle to make hair shinier.

Shine System infused with Moroccan argan oil:
  • Noticeable shine
  • Long lasting conditioning
  • Luxurious fragrance

DEEP CONDITIONING SHINE MASK
This indulgent deep conditioning shine hair mask , infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil, noticeably improves hair texture, intensely moisturizing for touchably soft hair that shines.
Infused with Moroccan argan oil:
  • Noticeable shine
  • Intense hydration
  • Soft to the touch hair





My hair in its natural state!
I picked up the largest size of shampoo and conditioner I could find as well as the deep conditioning shine mask. Because my hair is on the dryer side I knew I wanted to start with using the deep conditioning shine mask in place of the regular conditioner to put it to the test! I shampooed my hair and it lathered up really nicely and had a pleasant but not overwhelming smell. If something smells bad, there is NO WAY I will be putting it on my hair!  After rinsing out the shampoo I opted to use the deep conditioning shine mask in lieu of the regular conditioner. I didn't want to start using the regular conditioner to start softening my hair because then I could rate the true workings of the shine mask on my very dry and wavy hair.  I evenly covered my hair as per the instructions and left it on for the full 5 minutes. As I was rinsing it out I could immediately yell my hair felt softer and less tangled than normal. I was ecstatic! After jumping out the of shower I began to blow dry my hair. My hair is usually frizzy and kinky even after blow drying so I wasn't sure what to expect. As my hair started drying I could immediately see great shine and my hair was incredibly soft to the touch!! Above is a photo of my hair in its natural raw state, see the frizzy-ness and the waves? BLEH! Below are some photos after blow drying and using the products for the first time. I used no additional products in my hair other than the shampoo and shine mask! Impressive! It was so sleek, soft and shiny it was incredible!
Sleek and Shiny!

Silky & Smooth!
Shiny!
BEFORE-Frizzy and wavy out of control hair that cant be tamed!



AFTER-Here is my hair after blowdrying with a paddle brush!
No straightening or any additional products added!
{QoK}

No comments:

Post a Comment