About Me

My photo
Corona, California, United States
I am 28 years old and married to my best friend, Nicholas. We have two beautiful boys together, Caleb and Noah. I am a full-time stay at home mom and these are my confessions...

Nick

Nick
{the Hubby}

Caleb

Caleb
{the Oldest}

Noah

Noah
{the Baby}

{FAMILY}

{FAMILY}

Posts You May Have Missed:

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Have You Heard of Birchbox?

A couple months ago I found out about a awesome program called Birchbox! It is a $10 monthly subscription that delivers you the latest and greatest in beauty and skin care product deluxe samples! Sometimes you get a full size product, score! Based off of a profile you create online they customize each months box for you!
Here is an exerpt form their website:

Every month, you'll receive a box filled with beauty, grooming, and lifestyle samples from both up-and-coming and well known brands. Each delivery will include a mix of categories, as well as lifestyle items. Samples are generously sized, with enough product to allow you to figure out if they're right for you.







This months theme was Red Carpet Ready! It had five items this month, one of which I've been dying to try! One thing I immediately noticed about this box was it representing this years "IT" color in term of products! Emerald!!! I have been a life time lover of green so I am psyched to see this shade making a comeback and two of this months items were Emerald! The item I have really been looking forward is the twistband headband! As a stay at home mom, I typically keep my hair up and away from my face while at home. Regular headbands leave indentations in your hair that make it virtually impossible to re style for a date night later in the day! I have heard great things about their products as they also make hair ties that don't pull your hair or leave ponytail indentations! Yay! As a woman with long hair I have a feeling this will be my new hair go to each day! 

 Here is a list of this months items:

*Color Club-Nail Polish  in Wild Cactus
*Dr. Lipp-Original Nipple Balm for Lips
*SKIN&Co Roma-Cleansing Body Gel with Olive & Sicilian Orange Extracts
*twistband-Thick Headband
*Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares-Milk Chocolate with Caramel Filling




{QoK}

No comments:

Post a Comment